domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

My favourite Movie


Well, I’m not a real film buff and I don’t have a specific movie who has stolen my heart either. But don’t you think that is because I don’t enjoy seeing movies, actually I’ve seen a lot of this, but no one that I can say “this is the one!” .
I usually remember the movies because the situations and the people that had accompanied me on those moments and the things I had done after or before them, although every film let me something.
One that I keep in mind very good is Inglourious Basterds, a film of Quentin Tarantino, that I saw this summer (I think). Not a great movie, in fact the main actor is awful (you know what I mean, is Brad Pitt) in spite of the play of Christoph Waltz and the script who lumbered in some parts of the film. 
The movie tells two parallel stories: 1) Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) – a rude soldier- and a bunch of American Jewish soldiers who during the WW2 generate a special command in Europe with one only mission “kill Nazis” and 2) the life of Shoshana (Mélanie Laurent) who is a French Jewish girl persecuted by the Nazis. The stories get together when both planned two different plots to assesinate the same target in the same moment: the Nazi political cupola (Christoph Waltz is a SS general in charge of the security of them).
Of course is a total fiction movie and, as every Tarantino one, it’s full of blood and more blood. However the thing that I liked and, in my view, is the most important in the film is that includes so much popular images (like Hitler, the WW2, the Holocaust, the revenge, etc.) who got totally broken and cause you a shock in your mind and thoughts. Your think in the first place “How does Tarantino playing with so much history like if it was some kid toy?” You are in a difficult situation; you don’t see that often movies, books and that kind of stuff who break so much regularities. 
My favorite part is at the end, when Hitler and the Nazis are killed, is a part where you can think and reflect about the real meaning of fiction and history. You start to realize how much importance you give to things that are represented in a movie and how do you take those emotional concepts and deal with those during your life.
To sum up we can say that Inglourious Basterds isn’t a regular movie, have some shocking images, a very deep message and a tremendous space in blank to reflect about yourself and your environment way beyond the blood and screams during the film. Those are the main reasons about my choice.
I may change the actors, some of them aren’t very good

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario