lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

My favourite class

For me isn't difficult to choose my favourite class: This is Sociological Theory. The reason why I choose this class and not another one is that this class is the natural space to discover and understand the sociological problems and the way how the sociology as a science try to give answers to these relevant cuestion for the understanding of our society.  For every sociologist is very important to have a basic perspective of the social structure, because it isn't possible to do a wellmade investigation without the apropiated knowledge to aboard the study object. The methodology isn't enough to give an answer to the investigation cuestion, you need to have a good theory that can guide the methodology in this direction. Thatsway is the Sociological Theory the most important class for every sociologist in his profesional formation.
And for me, personally, this class is not only the most important lesson, it is also the most interesting and amusing class of my career. I think that I prefer this class because in this lesson you need to read a lot of thinkers of diferent philosophy schools and that makes me a lot of fun because since I was in the school that I love to read Philosophy and History.  That are the reasons why I choose this class as my favourite one.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario