martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Free time

For some people, like for example Karl Marx and other thinkers as well, is work the area of life in which the human being can realize himself. But I disagree with this motion, because for me the most important aspect of life isn’t another than the free time.

In the Old Age the people used to appreciate the free time not only for repose and idle around; they really understood the essential part of free time, that involves much more than the common people of nowadays think. Free time is in fact like a temple, in where a man can find himself through the activities that he chooses, liberating himself of the oppressive work regime. I share this point of view, that why I try to use my free time doing the activities that my own will prefers. Historically my favorite Hobby was to do drama, I even take part of a little company last year, but today my preferences have moved to the literature. And in front of this new reality I decided the last month to take part of a literature creative group, in where everyone can write stories and read it and we all do reviews about the stories that we heard. Is a very beautiful hobby, and I hope that it will help me to grow up as a person.

1 comentario:

  1. Therefore, Marx + Faivovich = We should work doing the things we enjoy to reach self-realization.
    Corrections:
    - work IS the area of life
    -is NO OTHER than (-) free time.
    -not only for RSTING and idlING around;
    -a temple, in WHICH a man can find himself
    -that`S why I try to
    - I even tOOK part IN a little company last year
    -everyone can write stories and read THEM
    -IT Is a very beautiful hobby

    ResponderEliminar