lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

My future job

I don't know what I will work at in the future, the only thing that I'm pretty sure is that I will not work as a tipical sociologist. I know that it sounds very naive, but I really expect that in the future I won't do the same work as a tipical sociologer of our country. The reason behind my determination is that I hate my career when it becomes a meaningless practice, like the sociologers that spend much of their workdays studyng irrelevant things like the toothpaste preferences of the old people or the sexual behavior of the women after eating a chocolate tablet. Thatsway for me is very important to find a workplace in where I can do something full of meaning for me, like for example work in a ONG that thinks about the way of making a society without pollution and poverty, or maybe work with people that are thinking to implement a new social model. All this options would be nice for me, but I know that it isn't easy to find such a job, thatsway it is importan to do things every time in order to reach a good job and not only sit down on a chair and wait to get it. Based in this conviction I started to write my ideas in a notebook, tryng allways to give them a clearly structure that could be understand by anyone. I'm convinced that only through this efforts I will get a job that will be in the line of my thoughts and beliefs and not only sell myself to the labour market.      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario